Temperature and Humidity Monitoring System
Keep Your Products Fresh and Ensure Optimum Temperature and Humidity
Eagle-IoT Temperature and Humidity Monitoring provides end-to-end traceability throughout your supply chain. With its powerful monitoring and alerting system, get notified of any deviations from desired temperature and humidity ranges, whether they are caused by power failures or human errors. Rest assured, your products will be at the right temperature and humidity, regardless of the circumstances.
Monitoring of refrigeration unit operation
Temperature and humidity at each location
Weather layer for setting appropriate temperature before dispatch
Historical track of temperature and humidity on map
Driver/Operator identification and authorization
Live updates of temperature and humidity
Vehicle load monitoring
Asset class and category identification with temp/humidity telemetry
Alerts and notifications (high, low temperature), high humidity
Alerts over call in case of sudden increase in temperature
Excessive idling detection
Identification of faulty refrigeration systems
Exportable report on vehicle temp/humidity with location, speed, and driver name
Temperature changes at the delivery sites (temperature in relation to load changes)
Historical charts of temperature and humidity of stationery and mobile units
Door monitoring for theft control and unnecessary access
Maintenace schedules of refrigeration units based on operational hours
Nearest available vehicle with same category (loaded/unloaded)
Geofencing - restricted and allowed zones for delivery
Driver task management
SOS, emergency dispatch in case of refrigeration failure
- 1-wire digital sensors
- RF based wireless sensors
- BLE based wireless sensors
The Eagle-IoT Advantage
- Complete SFDA-compliant solution (Registration of asset/inventory with WASL)
- Temperature and Humidity monitoring (-40°C / + 85°C | From 0% to 100% RH)
- Timely detection of refrigeration unit failure
- Customized alarm thresholds with multiple levels for each sensor.
- Instant alerts through emails, mobile & web applications, and phone calls
- Historical data, reports and audit trails to support regulatory compliance.
Temperature & Humidity Monitoring System Resources
Other Solutions from Eagle-IoT’s Marketplace to Explore
Prevent costly product spoilage and rejected deliveries with real-time temperature monitoring for your refrigerated vehicles.
Pharma and Healthcare Delivery
Ensure compliance with Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA) regulations and medication safeguarding with accurate temperature monitoring.
Food and Beverage Delivery
Protect the quality and integrity of food products with continuous and reliable temperature monitoring.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Eagle-IoT Temperature Monitoring System?
What are the benefits of Temperature Monitoring System?
- Real-time monitoring: The Temperature Monitoring System can monitor the temperature of goods in real time, which helps to ensure that they are kept within the required temperature range.
- Remote monitoring: The Temperature Monitoring System can be monitored remotely, which allows users to track the temperature of goods from anywhere in the world.
- Alerts: The Temperature Monitoring System can generate alerts if the temperature of goods falls outside of the required range. This helps to prevent damage to goods and ensure that they remain safe.
- Compliance: The Temperature Monitoring System help businesses to comply with regulations of SFDA that require the temperature of goods to be monitored.
What industries do you monitor?
What can you monitor?
We have a wide range of sensors to monitor:
- Refrigeration Units
- Refer trucks
- Cold Stores
- Production areas
- Door openings
And much more.